Thursday, December 24, 2009
5 Tips to Being a Fashion Icon This Christma
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Jimmy_George_Ireland]Jimmy George Ireland The winter period has just started to kick in with the snow spirally down as I speak. Woolly jumpers and thermal accessories will be worn with the primary goal being warmth and comfort, but surely fashion should not be comprised in the mean time. Within this article I shall suggest tips on how to keep warm whilst also looking great. 1. Boots There is no better time to invest in a pair of boots. We all have our casual shoes, our work shoes and our gym trainers but have you ever worn a pair of ankle high leather boots? They are in fashion, girls love guys with nice shoes or boots and with the right jeans the really could look pukka. 2. Jacket Long overcoats are very much in at the moment. The fashion trend has moved towards wearing long cotton jackets. Get yourself a jacket in black, brown tones or grey and it will look smart when accompanying a suit or even jeans and a shirt. 3. Accessories The winter period is the perfect time to invest in a variety of accessories. You may have seen those cowboy neckerchiefs, well, do not buy them! They are a fashion nightmare, a trend that teenagers wear to emulate their emo heroes. What to look for. Leather gloves are in at the moment and would look great with brown boots and an overcoat. You will have thermal gloves already, yet they do not look as distinguished as leather gloves. Splash out! A large and colorful striped cotton scarf is a must! I admit that I on occasions wear my Leicester City scarf with pride, but I can assure you, no girl will appreciate a scarf with a fox on! Get yourself hooked up with gloves and scarf at the minimum. Hats are debatable when it comes to fashion. Dark toned beanies are generally a safe bet, but accessorizing with an overcoat, boots and a funky scarf, I'm not so sure. 4. Satchel I'm an internet professional, doing anything from website design to journalism, so my satchel/messenger bag is an important piece of kit, carrying my laptop and all of my notes etc. However, the functionality is not only important to me. I meet a lot of clients, and I am a strong believer in first impressions. I need to highlight my professionalism as well as personality. My satchel accessorizes my suits and overcoat really well and the leather materials exuberate class. 5. Cashmere Jumpers We've all got cheap cotton jumpers from the high street chains, yet a more festive purchase is a cashmere number. A cashmere jumper in black, brown or even multi-color stripe will look mint. By having the right look at Christmas, you may well come across more sophisticated and suave than you actually are. Leather gloves on hand, with a funky scarf could be a conversation starter with your new wife. Currently writing for a [http://www.dents.co.uk]gloves company and a [http://www.corgihosiery.co.uk]socks company, Ireland likes to explore a wide range of fashion accessories, identifying companies that have nailed the latest trends in the process. Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?5-Tips-to-Being-a-Fashion-Icon-This-Christmas&id=3464615] 5 Tips to Being a Fashion Icon This Christmas
Labels:
christmas,
gloves,
leather boots,
leather gloves,
overcoat,
striped scarf,
winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment